Start with your present or last job and list all employment for the last 10 years and in your employment, attach additional sheets if necessary. (Do not substitute your resume for this information.) Include any job-related service assignments and volunteer activities. You may exclude volunteer organizations, which indicate race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, and other protected status.
Certification and Agreement
Read carefully before signing
1. "I certify that all information submitted by me in my application is true and complete. I understand that any false
information, misrepresentation, or omission of facts in my application, including resumes submitted, or any
attachments to my application may result in refusal of employment or if employed, termination of employment.
2. It is my understanding that the Company may make a thorough investigation of my work, educational, and
personal history and may verify all data given in my application, related papers or oral interviews. I authorize
such investigation and the giving or receiving any such information. I understand that falsification of data so
given or other derogatory information discovered as a result of this investigation may result in refusal of employment, or if employed, termination of employment.
3. I further understand that the Company can change compensation and benefits at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. I also understand and agree that the terms and conditions of my employment may be changed with or without cause and with or without notice, at any time by the Company.
4. I understand that the Company may, from time to time, establish rules, regulations, policies, and/or disciplinary
procedures written and unwritten. In consideration of my employment, I agree to conform to all applicable rules, regulations, policies, and/or disciplinary procedures of the Company. I understand that those rules, regulations, policies, and/or disciplinary procedures are not intended by the Company to create an obligation of continued employment.
5. I understand that this document is an application for employment and continued employment is not being offered. I hereby understand and agree that my employment, both during and after the introductory or orientation period, is for an indefinite period, and that nothing in this application or any other Company document shall be deemed to create any contract of continued employment between me and the Company.
6. I understand that no individuals making verbal statements has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specific period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing. Nothing will constitute an agreement unless the Company provides in writing a legally binding contract signed by an
authorized Company representative.
7. I understand that employment beyond the introductory or orientation period or employl"(lent for any number of years shall not result in any heightened expectation of continued employment. I understand and agree that any statements to the contrary, whether oral or written, are expressly disavowed and are not to be relied upon
8. It is my understanding that this application for employment will only remain active for 90 days following the
date of this application."